Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My First Author Event Soon!




I am having my very first book signing this month, Nov.21 ...in a few days....squeal!! It will be at the very beautiful Greenbrier Resort here in WV during the West Virginia Reading Conference. There will be so much going on there, author signings, storytelling and other reading presentations as well as the opportunity of having lunch with your favorite author.   I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I've been trying to prepare for the event. I have some decorations for my table, goodies to pass out and of course some promotional items as well. The one disappointment I have is that I won't have my books in print to sign due to some technical difficulties on my publishers end. I am going to go though and promote my e-books, make some connections, meet some wonderful people and have a great time! I can always remind people if they enjoyed my books and want an autograph, they can always go to www.authorgraph.com. It's easy, just look up my books and send me a request :)
If you happen to be there, make sure you stop by and say hi!
Here is the website where the event is happening and more about the event: