Thursday, May 2, 2019

I've Been Hijacked!


 
 
Hi there, I'm GW from Into the Ocean and I've hijacked this months blog post to let you all in about a FINtastic sale going. Into the Ocean is on sale for $0.99!! Now, I don't know much about money, considering I'm a shark, but that sounds like a JAWsome deal to me!
 
 
 
 
So what is Into the Ocean all about? Well, it's all about where I call home. You will take an under the sea voyage with me as your tour guide and discover some of the amazing marine animals that call the sea their home and other fantastic ocean facts around our magnificent world. Some say I am more of a clown fish than a great white but I just don't get it. I mean come on, how can a fish dress up as a clown anyway? Haha
 
 

 

What are you waiting for!? Swim on over to this link and pick up your copy today. Available in ebook and paperback. I hear reviews are very important so if you enjoy our adventure, consider leaving a review for my good friend Rebecca Lyndsey.






Well look at that handsome fella there. He looks familiar. Hehehe
 
If you want to learn more about Rebecca Lyndsey, her books, and download some cool coloring sheets, then swim on over to her website www.authorrebeccalyndsey.weebly.com. Thanks for letting me take a bite at my first ever blog! Happy reading!
 
 
*All images are copyrighted by Rebecca Lyndsey.



Here’s some more “May First Friday” posts from my author pals to follow:

Sandra Bennett – Where Do You Find Ideas For Stories?

Julie Gorges – 10 Super Foods for Baby Boomers

Auden Johnson – WHEN YOU’RE TOLD YOU CAN’T MAKE A LIVING AS AN AUTHOR?

Cat Michaels – 9 TIPS TO HELP YOU BUILD YOUR ONLINE COMMUNITY

James Milson – Happy Hummer Season! Welcoming, Helping, and Attracting Hummingbirds In Your Neighborhood

Rosie Russell - May Celebrations
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, $0.99, now that's a deal GW! Thanks for letting us all know.
    I've read your book, and will let others know.
    Tell your friend, Rebecca Lyndsey, we think she's "JAWsome" and very clever. ;)

    Have a great weekend. :)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a copy. Can't resist that kind of deal! My grandkids are sure to love it. Will post a review after reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love a good play on words Rebecca, you are both fintastic and jawesome for coming up with these clever puns. Good luck with the sale.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: