Thursday, March 13, 2014

Book 2 Is Out

Did you know my first children's book, World of Color, was released?  Now, I am excited to tell you my second book Imagination Destination is also out!  Wow, I have two books out on Amazon, pinch me please haha. 

Here's the link:  http://tinyurl.com/p25qfpq


You will join Kali the cat and her friends as they use their imaginations to create a whole new world around them. They will sail the open sea and fight pirates, use their superhero powers to help retrieve stolen jewels and help solve a lake monster mystery.  These characters help show kids the wonder of using their imaginations to create a safe make-believe world by using their surroundings while learning the value of staying active and playing outside.

Please don't forget to share :)  I love hearing from my readers and I'm always up for a chat.  Find me at

I'm also on Pinterest and Goodreads. 

Rebecca Lyndsey